Acme Bullet Company manufactures Lead Cast Hi-Tek Coated Bullets and Lubed Bullets.
Our bullets are cast from 92-6-2 alloy with a Brinell Hardness (BHN) of 16.
All bullets are shipped in a unique wood box.
These bullets are cast from 92-6-2 alloy (BHN 16) and are then coated in Hi-Tek coating. The benefits to shooting coated bullets are numerous and include:
- The coating molecularly bonds to the bullet totally encapsulating it.
- The coating prevents lead to bore contact.
- Less smoke than with traditional lubed bullets.
- Range Friendly!!
- Coated bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders.
- Coated bullets may be shot at higher velocities than traditional lubed bullets without lead fouling.
- Coated bullets can be shot through polygonal rifling.
ACME LUBED BULLETS
Our lubed bullets are cast with 92-6-2 alloy (BHN 16) and lubed with Magma Engineering blue or red lube.